Thursday, September 3, 2015

Motivational Poster


Hi guys! Hope you are having a great National dog's day. As far as my two furry friends Persephone and Kina, they really had a great day. In class we have been doing a photoshop project called "Motivational poster". In this post I will tell you the steps and what is required for this project. So sit back, relax, and and I hope my tutorial will help you in creating your very own motivational poster. In this project I used some photos from my google plus account. 




First,  we need 2 text layers. One text layer is for your manifestos, the other is for your personal quotes. After that, you need to kern or adjust the spacing between a text so it would form a box. While you kern, their should be no blank space left over. It's like a jigsaw puzzle, everything has to fit. Next, you need a picture of yourself. So, I partnered with my friend, Christina. We both took turns taking pictures. Then, we had to upload the photos to the computer for photoshop. After that, we arranged our four photos and made sure they were visually balanced. Then, we had to pick a color from the triadic color wheel. Now you have to use the colors for your photos and text.

I hope that you found my tutorial helpful on making your very own motivational poster. I think the most challenging step is, kerning because you have to adjust the spacing between text and make words either tall, short, narrow, or wide. It takes days! Anyway, stay tuned for my future blog posts. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment