Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Humorous Monologue


KawakamiH_Comedy from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.


Hey guys its Hailee with another dorky post! So last week we started filming our monologue and clips. In this blog post, I will be explaining what have I have learned from this project and why is padding your clips is important . So far, I learned how to use iMovie, how to take care of something with full responsibility, how our projects will be graded, and steps to make a very humorous joke. I hope you guys enjoy this post.


Why is padding important for your clips? Well, I did some research online from a website called "Blogger buster". According to blog buster, "Padding defines the space which surrounds the content within an element. " Defining the padding of each elements may be crucial in achieving a user friendly template design." That So, thanks for the definition Blogger buster!


To be honest, I actually liked this project way better than the motivational poster project because, it was very interesting how everyone else's video came out. I think my weakness was my topic because it was kinda hard to create 10 different topics on why alarm clocks are amazing (no their not). I think when you first pick a topic, try find one that you know that everybody would find funny. For an example, try do an impersonation on a famous youtuber like Miranda Sings! Wear a collared shirt with blue stripes and apply red lipstick all over you lips! Anyway, I hope you liked my post and see you in my next blog post. Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment