Friday, April 8, 2016

Character Development

Hey guys! So, this weeks project is animation with puppets. We are creating these puppets in Photoshop with a tool called Puppet warp. Puppet warp is used to add points on their object to control the object, like a puppet, creating animation. Some humorous or relatable imperfections I have is that sometimes I can be shy, mean, clumsy, weird and I'm really bad at math. Also, I can be really immature and it can annoy people. Although, my humor and weirdness can entertain most people.
   
     I'm planning to include some of my character traits in my animation. Some character traits I'll include are my sense of humor and my weirdness. I love dancing so, I'll maybe put a few dabs in there. I'm planning to make this animation as real as possible. I also added a background of a beach that I took a picture of. You might recognize this photo from one of my polar panorama projects.

     First, mr. Sanderl took 3 pictures of each of us. He took pictures of the front, back and side of ourselves in front of the green screen. We then, uploaded the photos to our finder to then, open them up in Photoshop. After opening the photos in Photoshop, I used the quick selection tool to cut myself out from the green screen. I used refine edge and feather to clean the edges. I also used the eraser to clean the spaces between my fingers and other places where the quick selection tool couldn't select. Then, I created my GIF animation by creating a loop of frames. I had a difficult time with this part so I asked for help from mr. Sanderl. After that, I went to my finder folder and dragged and drop a photo to use for my background. I love my GIF character because I honestly dab a lot. I hope you guys liked this blog post. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment