Monday, May 23, 2016

Music Video Finale

P3T8 Work From Home from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

Hey everyone it's Hailee! This week's project is music videos. For this project, I'm working with my friend, Tierra and her sister, Talia. We are doing the song, Work from home by, Fifth Harmony. The lyrics relate to our storyline because, it's about these two girls missing their friend because she always works at Starbucks. At the end, their friend ends up spending more time with them. 

My favorite fast-edit montage sequence is in the beginning when I lip sync my part then, it switches to Tierra. I like this fast-edit montage because, when it switches to Tierra, it shows some of my hair. This makes the shot look like I'm looking at Tierra while Tierra lip synchs her part.


This music video showcases most of our learning with filming and editing. This music video will include close, medium and wide shots. I really like this project and I think its a good way to end the school year. Their will also be some green screen effects. Hope you guys enjoyed my last blog post. Bye everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment