Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 Aspirations

Hey guys it's Hailee and Happy New year! I have a feeling 2016 is going to be way better than 2015. To make sure 2016 will be a better year, I have made goals.  My top 5 goals for 2016 is to improve my drawing skills, to take nice artsy photos, to spend less money, to explore the world, and to be a better younger sister. So far, I have been doing great to meet my goals.

All of my goals are really important to me. But, if I had to choose the most important goal to me it would be improving my drawing skills. I personally think I can draw pretty good. I just want to get even better at drawing. The reason why this goal is really important to me because, ever since I was little, I  always loved drawing. So, I want to keep on drawing so I can improve.

In order to reach my goal, I came up with some with some steps to help me reach my goal. First, to start the new year, I bought a new sketch book to help inspire me to create new sketches. I also bought a bag to keep all my art supplies in it to so all of my supplies will be organized and easy to find. I also have been watching tutorials on Youtube. So these are my goals for 2016. I hope you liked this blog post and see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment